I hope I'm not the only freak that plans her birthday 6 months before. It's not even that I plan huge parties or anything, it's because I never ever know what to do.
I don't just plan what to do but also what to wear so that when the day comes it may be sorta special, or at least have what makes me happy around... And it is less stressful. There's only 2 months left for my birthday so I have to finish planning!
This year I'm all crazy for glitter!!! I want to wear glitter shoes and get glitter make up on.
I don't just plan what to do but also what to wear so that when the day comes it may be sorta special, or at least have what makes me happy around... And it is less stressful. There's only 2 months left for my birthday so I have to finish planning!
This year I'm all crazy for glitter!!! I want to wear glitter shoes and get glitter make up on.
(All images via pinterest.com)















No comments:
Post a Comment