8.17.2011

wounded rhymes

I'm alive!! Work tried to knock me down but I won! HA...

Anyways, this summer I've been trying to get back on my paintings. This time I plan on preparing a show at a local art gallery with a minimum of maybe 10 or 15 artworks.

So here is my first inspirational post! I guess that my "muse" is Lykke Li, she has this witchy-tribal-strong-woman kinda vibe and that's the energy that I want my paintings to have.




pictures from Lykke Li's "Untitled" Film.

Other inspirational elements: Feathers, Braids, Body paint, floral crowns, wigs, jewelery, keys, clocks and goldfish... I just love goldfish!






Goldfish via bloom-grow-love.blogspot.com, woman portrait via etoday.ru, woman in floral crown via young-n-reckless.tumblr.com, woman feathers on head via dethjunkie.tumblr.com, tribal body painting eye.fashionary.org, tribal jewelry woman via fashiongonerogue.com


Also, if you would like to see more of my painting references and inspirations, be more than welcomed to visit my pinterest here. I've been going quite mad repining wonderful and inspiring images! Enjoy

Hope everyone is digging this vibe as much as I do! Can't wait to start painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...