1.24.2011

Liz Lee

       Who doesn't love the nerdy and silliness of Liz Lee from My life as Liz? (If you haven't heard of it you might as well smash your head against your monitor and hopefully die)... Ok, I'm not going to be that harsh.
My Life as Liz is a "reality" TV show from MTV... it isn't actually all real, it has bits of dramatized scenes, but overall the people in it are not fake. They actually do and say silly, awkward and nerdy stuff. I guess it doesn't necesarily fit in the "reality " category. Ok! doesn't matter, my point is: THIS SHOW IS AWESOME! (you can read more about it here).
     SEASON 2 is finally here! I still can't believe it, I've been waiting for it so long.
I just saw the trailer it has more drama which is a bit of a turn off. That's the problem with all MTV shows, they may start off well and then they just put on so much unnecessary fake drama that just makes everything so wrong. You end up not watching the show at all (coughthehillscough)...
      This time they show the new life of Liz at the big city for college (I got to go to NYC for the first time on December and I had literally the same face).
You must love sully bear! That's mainly one of the things I love about this show: everyone remains the same, they are not pretending to be someone else.
 There are some Bryson-love problems /:
 She looks terribly tired in this scene
And theres this new hugh-grant-look-a-like-guy, that's just awkward.

I love her hair! Too bad red doesn't look good on me. dammit

 Why does this look like laguna beach so much? Err...ok
 And they get back together ("aww" background sound).
You can watch the entire trailer at www.MTV.com !
 All these pictures belong to 2011 MTV Networks, © and ™ MTV Networks. All Rights Reserved. I do not own in any way this picures or anything related to "My Life As Liz".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...